Returns and Cancellation Policy
Last updated: June 23, 2022
- Returns request will be entertained within 72 hours of goods delivery. Only, in the case of manufacturing defects, replacement requests up to a period of 15 days will be entertained.
- In case of a return request is placed within 72 hours of goods delivery, where the buyer is not satisfied with the product quality, the goods can be returned back to Fabkosh by the buyer.
In case of manufacturing defects, goods can be replaced if request is placed within 72 hours from the date of delivery. For defects, fabkosh will send replacement. Only in case goods are not available for replacement, a credit note will be issued which can be used against the next order OR Amount will be refunded without any interest & excluding taxes.
- Refund amount for any Cancelled Order(s) will be processed without being given any interest on the amount & excluding all kind of taxes either paid by customer or Fabkosh. Further if there is/are any kind of charges or taxes (if any) which are required to pay while processing the refund(s) will also be borne by Customer only.
- Returns made for unnecessary reasons will affect customer’s ratings on Fabkosh. Delivery of the goods, ordered by a repeat customer, will depend on the sole discretion of Fabkosh based on the risk assessment or the past transaction history of the buyer.
Buyer ratings and future supply to the buyer remains unaffected in case of returns arising because of the following reasons:
- Manufacturing defects or damaged goods
- Goods received are different from the product description on the website
- Customer can send email at email@example.com or can use the “contact us” option provided in Website to register their return request. Our customer representative may ask the customer to send a digital photograph on firstname.lastname@example.org to register their complaint. Our team will provide the customer with all the necessary help required with the return process.
- All refunds will be initiated to the same bank account/ Credit card/ Debit card through which payment for the order was made. In case if Payment is not possible to process in same account then alternate payment options where bank account details provided by customers will be used to refund money back. Bank account holder name must be same as the registered name of the customer on the website.
- In case, part(s) of shipment are returned: Payment will be processed for return products only.
- Under all cases, reverse shipments costs are borne by the customer.
- Items shipped in drop-shipment are not returnable / replaceable unless defective pieces; Returns for drop-shipment are accepted only at the sole discretion of Fabkosh. If returns are approved, the reverse logistics charges are to be borne by the Dropshipper.
RETURN AN ITEM:
To return an item ordered:
Use Return or Refund button option available under “My Account My orders” at www.fabkosh.com or alternatively send the mail to email@example.com from registered email id.
Once a return request is received by Fabkosh; a customer service representative will share the return process over a call or Email within 24-48 hours. They will also explain how to generate a return mailing label and prepare the return documentation, if required.
Customer will have to bear reverse shipment charges.
Alternatively, the Customer can send the goods from any other reliable courier that will deliver to the Fabkosh office on the customer (sender)’s expense.
Our customer service representative will send the customer an e-mail or will inform them on phone explaining the complete return process, and the estimated date on which the return items will be picked up.
ABOUT RETURN DOCUMENTATION:
The courier representative will require the following return documentation, which includes:
- Return Label
- Declaration Form
- Invoice for the items bought
Please note that there may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being canceled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our accounts and fraud avoidance department. We may also require additional verification or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after the payment has been charged for, the said amount will be reversed back in your bank account / credit card / debit card etc. In the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by the customer, i.e., wrong name or shipping address, any extra costs towards re-delivery shall be claimed from the customer by Fabkosh. Any orders placed for delivery to non-serviceable areas for our Logistics partners will attract additional charges over and above those appearing in normal shipping and will be charged extra. Delivery will be attempted on the best effort basis.
Customer can cancel the Order, if it has not been shipped by Fabkosh already. For cancelling the Order, Customer can use “cancel” button option under My account page at www.fabkosh.com or alternatively send the mail to firstname.lastname@example.org from registered email id.
- Any decision on returns of the product(s) sold by www.fabkosh.com is at the sole discretion of Fabkosh and the decision of Fabkosh shall be final and binding.
- Fabkosh reserves the right to withdraw from replacement guarantee at any time without giving any intimation of whatsoever nature or prior notice.
- The terms of returns are governed by Fabkosh.
- Due to Import and Export regulations and restrictions, Fabkosh is unable to extend its Returns Policy for any items delivered outside of India.